LightShow West 2015
LightShow West 2015: Created for West Coast Specifiers of Commercial, Architectural and Design Lighting Products
LightShow West 2015 offers two days of lighting education and solutions geared toward West Coast specifiers of commercial, architectural and high-end decorative lighting products. Launched in 2005 as a biennial event, LightShow West has grown to become the area’s largest and foremost destination for the lighting architect, lighting designer and other lighting professions. It is an excellent possibility to keep current on the latest lighting trends through free seminars and face-to-face access to 200+ leading international lighting manufacturers.
See the movie and experience why LightShow West 2015 is an absolute must for your calendar:
LightShow West 2015 features:
• Can’t-miss panel discussions and seminars by industry experts.
• Conference track dedicated to Title 24 issues.
• Learning units with each seminar – AIA, IDCEC, NCQLP, USGBC and more.
• Topical roundtables to facilitate discussions of key topics with peers.
• Hands-on product demonstrations.
• Peer-to-peer networking.
• Information that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.