Lightshow West 2017
Lightshow West 2017 Los Angeles, CA
LightShow West 2017 offers two days of lighting education and solutions geared toward West Coast specifiers of commercial, architectural and high-end decorative lighting products.
Launched in 2005 as a biennial event, LightShow West has become the area’s largest and foremost destination for the lighting architect, lighting designer and other people from the lighting profession. The aim of the event is to keep them updated on the latest lighting trends through dedicated seminars and face-to-face access to over 200 leading international lighting manufacturers.
Lightshow West 2017: Peer-to-Peer Networking & Discussions
LightShow West 2017 features:
- Can’t-miss panel discussions and seminars by industry experts;
- Conference track dedicated to Title 24 issues;
- Learning units with each seminar – AIA, IDCEC, NCQLP, USGBC and more;
- Topical roundtables to facilitate discussions of key topics with peers;
- Hands-on product demonstrations;
- Peer-to-peer networking;
- Information that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.
Lightshow West is the only trade show and conference specifically created for West Coast specifiers of commercial, architectural and high design lighting products. Next to LSW2017, there are a few more LED Summits in 2016 acting as warm-up events: LED Specifier Summit 2016 Southwest (Dallas), LED Specifier Summit 2016 Northwest (Seattle) and LED Specifier Summit 2016 Midwest (Chicago).
LightShow West’s sister show LED Specifier Summit will stage in Chicago, November 14-15, 2017.