3D Printing Electronics Conference 2015
“3D Printing Electronics Conference: Will you join with your expertise, to expand your network?”
The 2015 3D Printing Electronics Conference will take place at High Tech Campus Eindhoven. A high profile audience consisting of a wide range of industry professionals, industry stakeholders, end-users, governmental bodies, universities and more will attend this full day seminar.
Impressive Speaker Portfolio
The program contains many impressive speakers, including Janos Veres, Ph.D. and Program Manager Printed Electronics at the Electronic Materials & Devices Laboratory at Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), and Richard van de Vrie, President & CEO at LUXeXceL Group, who invented the Printoptical© Technology: a revolutionary and globally unique digital additive manufacturing process to create optical components.
Other speakers are:
▪ Dr. Jon Harrop, Director of IDTechEx
▪ Johannes Glasschröder, Business Unit Manager Manufacturing Technology at Technical University Munich
▪ Dr. Martin Hedges, Managing Director at Neotech AMT GmbH
▪ Erik Teunissen, Consultant at Berenschot
▪ Speaker to be announced, Philips Research
▪ Giorgio Magistrelli, Additive Manufacturing Project Manager at CECIMO – European Association of the Machine Tool Industries
See the full conference program here.
3D Printing Electronics Technology
Anyone curious in where 3D printing electronics technology will take us and wants to increase their knowledge and network in this field, is recommended to join the cutting edge program. Seize this opportunity to create new partnerships, while discovering the open innovation R&D ecosystem at High Tech Campus Eindhoven.