DLP-Symposium 2015: 10th International Symposium on Emerging and Industrial DLP® Technology Applications
The DLP Symposium is the established platform that aims to promote the dialogue and discussion between engineers, researchers, users and manufacturers/distributors in the field of innovative advanced light control optical solutions that can serve new markets. The event is organized in collaboration of OpSys Project Consulting with Texas Instruments.
Enabling Innovative Advanced Light Control Optical Solutions
While known worldwide for high-quality projection applications, Texas Instruments DLP® technology also enables innovative advanced light control optical solutions that can serve new markets. The Digital Micromirror Device (DMD), or DLP chip, is an array of micromirrors that can be used for high speed, efficient, and reliable spatial light modulation. Already a projection technology leader, TI’s DLP advanced light control product portfolio is differentiated for industrial, medical, telecom, security, and other applications.
During the past years a wide variety of industrial and scientific applications have been developed:
- Spectroscopy and hyperspectral imaging in medicine, chemistry and geology applications;
- Medical and life-science applications;
- UV applications in lithography, materials processing and rapid prototyping;
- Optical metrology systems for quality inspection, processing inspection and manufacturing;
- Applications in optical networking.
• 3D Machine Vision (industrial Robotics, Factory Automation, Medical Imaging, Biometrics..)
• 3D Printing (Rapid Prototyping, Direct Manufacturing, Tooling & Casting..)
• Lithography (Printed Circuit Boards, Flat Panels, Computer-to-Plate Printing, Laser Marking..)
• Video and Data Display (Embedded Mobile Projection, Pico Projectors, Near-Eye Display..)
Other fields are coming into view such as augmented reality, head-up displays, holographic data storage, NIR projection systems, volumetric displays, etc. With TI’s powerful yet easy-to-use development tools, customers are able to reduce design cycles and deliver ground breaking products to the marketplace.
The international symposium brings together developers and engineers excited about the opportunities available with DLP technology. Join to hear from experts in the technology including experts from Texas Instruments, VAR partners and solution providers in electronics, optics and system integration.