The Leading Lighting Meeting of the Middle East, Balkans & East Europe
IstanbulLight 2015 brings together international lighting sector exporters, producers, distributors with architects, electrical engineers, electrical technicians, lighting designers, store owners, craftsman and other potential customer groups.
With strategic partnership of AGID (The Turkish Lighting Luminaires Manufacturers Association) and ATMK (Turkish National Committee of Illumination) IstanbulLight hosts around 200 exhibitors and 8,000+ business-to-business visitors from 57 countries on 10,000 sqm of fair grounds last edition.
Here’s a small teaser including a video capture of IstanbulLight 2013:
Why visit IstanbulLight 2015?
• To keep track of the innovations and latest technologies in the industry;
• To gain insight into new strategies and ideas;
• To experience new products and services;
• To create new business relationships;
• To buy products and services
• To exchange ideas with international industry leaders as well as create new connections and develop current ones;
• To conduct market research and gather general information.
Please carefully consider a visit when you are an:
• Electrical or Design Engineer
• Lighting Architect
• Interior Designer
• Lighting Designer
• Industrial product designers
• Lighting Technician
• Facility & Plant Technical Manager
• Lighting Design Consultant or representative
• Retails & Chain Stores’ Representative
• Academicians & Students
• Members of the chambers and associations
• Ministries & City Municipalities