iGuzzini Trick Radial
iGuzinni Trick Radial
Trick Radial effect emits a soft, even background light that caresses the surface on which it is installed. The blade of light which could once only be installed horizontally to walls is now available with a 360° effect and an even distribution of energy. The luminaires can measure either 45, 110 or 160 millimetres, with a power supply ranging between 4.2 and 11.6 W. This saves energy even for large surfaces. And when a skimmed light effect is used, the features of the surface are beautifully accented with natural contrasts. Trick, then, is undoubtedly a new concept in lighting.
iGuzzini Trick Radial Product Specs
▪ Luminaire for use with LEDs warm white color temperature.
▪ Recessed (ø 45 mm) and wall-mounted (ø 90 – ø 160 mm) versions.
▪ Wall-mounted versions have a screen and a base for support. PMMA screen, die-cast aluminium supporting base, stainless steel plate for fixing to wall, supplied with L=400 mm cable (except versions with power supply).
▪ Versions with and without built-in power supply.
▪ Recessed versions have a screen and die-cast aluminium body and hot galvanized steel springs, supplied with L=400 mm cable.
▪ Compatible with lighting management systems.
▪ Temperature of contact <50°.
▪ Luminaire reduced dimensions.
▪ All external screws are in A2 stainless steel.
iGuzzini Trick Radial – Meeting the Project Needs
Trick is the result of constant commitment to combining technology and design to meet the needs of any project or building. The iGuzzini Trick Radial is, together with the iGuzinni Trick 180, iGuzzini Trick 360 and the iGuzzini Trick Washer a fun device for people to play with light and illuminate spaces from a completely new perspective.
For the full product specs and availablility we kindly refer you to the official iGuzzini Trick Radial product page.