LpS 2017 Call for Papers Open now!
LpS 2017 Call for Papers: Submit your Abstract for Europe’s Leading Lighting Conference
The LED professional Symposium + Expo (LpS) is the leading annual European lighting conference focusing on technologies, innovations and applications. The LpS 2017 will emphasize “Smart Technologies for Lighting Innovations” and cover the latest trends in application areas. Experts from academia and industry are invited to take notice of the LpS 2017 Call for Papers and submit an abstract and present their newest research, developments, innovations and expectations for future trends to a highly qualified audience.
Exchange Technological Know-how
Between the 26th and 28thof September 2017, expert speakers, attendees and exhibitors from more than 50 countries will exchange their technological know-how at the Festspielhaus in Bregenz, Austria.
8 Benefits of Being an LpS Speaker
– Chance to win the LED professional Scientific Award.
– Your paper will be published in the LpS 2017 proceedings booklet.
– Receive a 3-day Symposium Pass, a proceedings booklet and access to all lectures.
– Receive a ticket to the Get-Together event on Lake Constance.
– Have the chance to exchange information with international lighting experts.
– Expand your knowledge on current and future trends and developments.
– Visit over 100 leading businesses showing their products, equipment and services.
– Make new contacts and participate in numerous networking opportunities.
Application Areas for the Abstract
The theme of the abstracts can be taken from the following application areas: Human Centric Lighting, Indoor Lighting, Outdoor Lighting, Automotive Lighting, Transportation Lighting, Architectural Lighting, Signage Lighting, Stage Lighting, Museum Lighting, Horticultural Lighting and Medical Lighting.
The presentation topics can range from information about Lighting Systems, Light Sources, LED Optics, Electronics, Drivers, Thermal Management, Measurement, Testing, Security, Reliability, Smart Controls, Smart Sensing, Intelligent Lighting, Networks, Cloud Systems, IT Systems, Software, Apps, Standardizations, Lighting Design, Manufacturing and Equipment Cost.
Requirements and Website
The submitted papers must be original material and not have been previously presented or published and should cover latest technologies, innovations or market insights. The selected papers will be presented in English in a 25-minute time slot at the LpS 2017 conference.
You can submit your abstract at: www.LpS2017.com/call-for-papers.
LpS 2017 Time Schedule
– Feb 3, 2017: Call for Papers Deadline
– April 3, 2017: Notification of Acceptance
– June 2, 2017: Submission of Full Paper
– Sept 11, 2017: Submission of Final Presentation
– Sept 26-28, 2017: Lecture at the LpS 2017 Event
For more information about the event see the LpS 2016 Event video.
Pictures in this post are sourced from Luger Research and were taken by Matthias Romberg.