Lightfair: The New Language of Light
The new language of light and technology is here: LIGHTFAIR International. The show is the North-American meeting place where light, technology and design converge to reveal new solutions, and with that new knowledge and new discoveries. As one of the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conferences.
The global stage for innovation on the LFI trade show floor:
• 6 pavilions showcase product-specific manufacturers;
• Conference offers 200+ hours of world-class accredited education;
• Accredited courses range from 30 minutes to 2-day immersion sessions at every level, from Foundational to Advanced as well as General;
• Courses on retrofitting buildings, managing LED costs, sources updates and more;
• The LFI Innovation Awards honors the industry’s newest product designs.
Lightfair: The Premier Event for the Lighting Industry
LIGHTFAIR International (LFI) is the premier event for the lighting industry, connecting innovative design, cutting-edge style, state-of-the-art technology, networking opportunities and continuing education courses. LFI provides a forum for lighting manufacturers to connect with people from the lighting profession from around the world.
The trade show and conference is co-owned by the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD) and the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES). The event is co-owned, produced and managed by AMC, Inc.
Pictures on this page are courtesy of LFInternational.