While we’re very selective about our guest contributors, we do accept high caliber blog posts from lighting professionals and industry leaders.
Topics We’re Looking to Cover
To give you a better idea of what we’re looking for, here are some topics we feel deliver the most value to our readers:Novel lighting concepts; with novel, we mean really concepts that stand out from the established markets due to its inventive nature, controls, integration, etc.; ‘Inventive power’ is key!
▪ Integrated Lighting; we strongly believe in a future where ‘light’ and ‘materials’ merge into living surfaces;
▪ Generating Awareness: Topics that are generating awareness for lighting professionals and aim to improve the state of the industry or the world around us;
▪ Event Updates; are you an event organizer or editor? Want to attract the right people to your event or blog? We can provide you access to a great audience of professionals!
For example, here are some guest posts we’ve published in the past that we’d love to see more of:
▪ Lightly Hikari: Ultra-thin Planar LED Light Sources inspired from a Parallel Universe
▪ SCHOTT LuminaLine – A Luminous Soul for Interior Design and Architecture
▪ Volatiles Lighting: Where Smart Lighting and Traditional Mosaics Meet
***Please note: We only accept original content pieces, a “no follow” link will be credited to the guest blogger. We will not link to your company homepage or product page – we will link to a relevant blog post or article on your website.
Who We Are
Lighting-Inspiration.com is one of the lighting industry’s world’s leading information Platforms. We connect lighting professionals to new technology innovations, events, and raise awareness for topics that impact the health and future of the lighting industry. Our posts and recommendations uses proprietary inventions, concepts and events to capture lighting people’s attention from an engineering and application/design perspective.
We at Lighting-Inspiration.com work primarily with event organizations, research institutes, publishers on various sides of the lighting business and connect them to lighting professionals: engineers, designers and OEMs. We’re always looking for great posts that speak to these types of leaders.
Our readers, containing of engineers and designers in lighting, among countless others, are always interested in new ways to engineer and apply lighting concepts, best practices, as well as innovative and cutting-edge lighting techniques.
As we’re sure you know, there is already so much content about lighting applications and technology. We have no interest in publishing low-quality blog posts. Quality is everything. We look for original, practical, real-world examples that show real inventions, real successes — breakthroughs and even real failures.